Vitamin B12 is part of a larger vitamin B complex, but it is regularly singled out as an essential vitamin that is necessary for good health. For this reason, more and more people are choosing to supplement their diet with vitamin B12 shots. B12 is a naturally occurring vitamin found in animal products such as meat, eggs, and dairy.
It is important for the proper functioning of the circulatory and nervous systems. Vitamin B12 plays a critical role in red blood cell production and provides energy for the brain to function smoothly. Most people get enough B12 from diet alone, especially if their diet includes lots of animal products. However, even a slight deficiency can cause problems that may seem minor at first but can escalate if the deficiency is not addressed.
How do I know if I need more B-12?
Common signs of a slight deficiency include fatigue, difficulty in remembering, light-headedness, and constipation or diarrhea. These problems can persist if a deficiency is left untreated.
The reasons for why people start using B12 injections are numerous. So what do B12 LipoLean shots do?
- Since vitamin B12 is associated with neural and cognitive functioning, some people take B12 LipoLean to improve mood, energy, and concentration.
- B12 LipoLean in addition to several amino acids helps the body metabolize fat, which is a great tool that helps people lose weight.
- Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the circulatory system, and high levels of B12 can reduce homocysteine levels. Homocysteine blocks the arteries and taxes the heart, so by reducing homocysteine levels, vitamin B12 reduces the risk for heart disease and stroke.
- By helping the body regulate your circadian rhythms, vitamin B12 can help you sleep better.
- Vitamin B12 LipoLean provides a boost to the immune system by making the rest of the body run more smoothly, which can reduce chance of illness.
Who is prone to a B-12 deffeiciency?
There are certain people who should pay particular attention to the benefits of B12 shots, though anyone could reap the benefits of B12 LipoLean injections. Some people who may want to pay particular attention and know what do B12 LipoLean shots do include:
- People who do not eat animal products, including vegetarians and vegans. Though a vegetarian or vegan diet can be perfectly healthy, vitamin B12 is naturally found only in animal products. As such, it is important for these people to find a way to supplement their diet to prevent deficiency.
- Medications and drugs that decrease or reduce the natural absorption of B12: antibiotics such as chloramphenicol, cobalt irradiation, colchicine, colestipol, H2 Blockers, metformin, nicotine, birth control pills, potassium chloride, proton pump inhibitors such as Prevacid, Losec, Aciphex, Pantaloc, and Zidovudine.
- The elderly. As people age, their bodies tend to become less efficient at processing nutrients. As such, the elderly are more susceptible to nutritional deficiency and conditions such as atrophic gastritis, which can exacerbate a deficiency.
- People with intestinal disorders such as Crohn’s disease or celiac disease. These and similar disorders inhibit the body’s ability to absorb nutrients from food, which means that even if these people eat a well-balanced diet, they will not get all of the nutrients that they need. Regular takers of acid-reducing drugs may consider vitamin B12 as it can reduce some of the negative effects associated with taking these drugs.
What’s in the B-12 LipoLean shot?
The B12 LipoLean injections at LaserRN, also contain naturally occurring vitamins, amino acids and minerals.
- Methionline: an antioxidant amino acid that neutralizes free radicals. It aids in breaking down fat, removing heavy metals from the body, and helps with digestion. It is one of the important amino acids that increase energy and lean muscle mass.
- Inositol: A vitamin that is vital for metabolism of fat and cholesterol. It prevents hardening of the arteries; it has also been shown to help in the treatment of depression and anxiety.
- Choline: Plays a major role in cardiovascular health, in addition to minimizing excess fat in the liver through its fat and cholesterol metabolic properties. It aids in hormone production.
B-12 LipoLean Injection
Cost per shot
Cost for 6 shots