At Laser RN our name says it all. We are Registered Nurses. So you can feel secure in knowing that we are putting all that knowledge and attention to detail into keeping all of us safe.
Here’s what you can expect at your next appointment:
- A simple screening consent/questionnaire and a temperature check. If you register a temp of 100.4 degrees or more, we will be unable to treat you and your next appointment will have to be at least two weeks out.
- Clients must wear a mask in the lobby area but can remove them for treatment. Please bring your own mask.
- We also need to allow a little more time in between clients to completely clean all surfaces.
- No one is allowed to accompany you to your appointment, but they can wait in the car.
When you arrive for you appointment:
- After you park, remain in your car and call 303-466-6622. We will need your name, appointment time and color and type of vehicle you are in. We will call or signal you to come in when your treatment room is ready.
- When in the office we must maintain a social distance of 6 feet or more between all clients.
- No one is allowed to wait in the waiting room.
- All toys, magazines and chairs will be temporarily gone during this reopen phase.
Our health and YOUR health matter to us! Opinions may vary as to how this may seem silly or overkill, but we are required to follow these rules. If you are unwilling or unable to follow these guidelines then you may want to schedule your appointment for after all restrictions have been lifted.