InMode Evoke: Hands-Free Facial Remodeling Treatments
Evoke is a non-invasive alternative to remodel the skins subdermal layers of your face, neck, and jawline.
Evoke uses radiofrequency technology to help you achieve defined facial characteristics.
- Hands-free treatment is safe for all skin types and skin tones
- No pain- just warm- this treatment should not hurt (if it does-something must be wrong-alert us right away!)
- RN places headset to desired treatment areas- ultrasound gel ensures good contact with the skin.
- Looking to reduce the appearance of the jowls? If just skin tightening is desired, the treatment time is shorter (30 mins)
- Looking to permanently destroy fat cells and tighten the skin? The treatment time is longer (60 mins)
- Improvement of the treatment area is usually noted after 3 sessions, but the series includes 6 sessions for each area- cheek or chin.
- If desired, both areas can be treated on the same day (can take up to 2 hours)
- NO downtime
- Sessions are typically once a week for 30-60 minutes
Who cannot do this treatment?
- Radio-frequency can interfere with pacemakers, defibrillators, or other implanted electrical devices.
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing or very dry or fragile skin.
- Use of Accutane within 6 months of treatment
- Any recent chemical peels, laser treatments in the treatment area (skin must be fully recovered)
Caution is needed if there are metal implants in the face, fillings or permanent retainers.
History of cold sores? The heat could stimulate a cold sore with the cheek headpiece- pretreat with antivirals is recommended.
Adverse Side Effects: discomfort or pain, excessive skin redness/swelling, burn to skin or skin pigmentation issues and scaring.
Typical Side Effects: skin a little red, imprint of pressure of device on the skin for several hours. Minor bruising is possible for those with sensitive skin.
After treatment instructions:
- Avoid hot water and direct heat exposure for 2 days
- No sun exposure for 7 days
- Avoid scrubbing or scratching the area
- Moisturize the skin